Accessibility Resources provides assistance to students who have disabilities or barriers to success. We’re here to support you by:
- Reviewing documentation or other evidence you provide to confirm eligibility
- Planning reasonable accommodations based on your needs
- Providing accommodation support and coordinating services in the classroom
- Advocating and coaching for academic success
Accessibility Resources welcomes questions and recommends you contact the office directly if you need assistance.
You're eligible to use any approved accommodations across your entire college experience:
- In every class (whether a traditional lecture, online class, sponsored by Community Education, etc)
- In every lab, clinical or field experience, Cooperative Work Experience, Learn and Earn, Career and Technical Education, and Accelerated Short Term Training classes that are held at or sponsored by any 博天堂官方 campus
- In each of the club, co-curricular, and student life activities you engage in
What is a Disability?
The definition of disability set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 does not distinguish between type, severity, or duration of the disability. It states:
“The term ‘disability’ means, with respect to an individual, a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the major life activities of such individual; a record of such impairment; or being regarded as having such an impairment.”
How to Get Started
The Center for Accessibility Resources welcomes questions and recommends you contact the office directly if you need assistance.